Thursday, February 12, 2009



Well I was really busy last semester finishing up school, so I didin't have time to do much on my page. So I hope this really long one makes up for it. The first few photos are from when Tye, Dad, and I went down to Cali for Grammy's 70th birthday. It was great we got to spend time with the whole family. Cammy and her son Elion were there, and all of the aunts and uncles.

The love birds!!! XO




All of the grandsons + 1 great grandson.


The gorgeous grand daughters.


Elion found someone his own size to swing with. LOL!


My family. Miss you mom.


The boys are back in town!


Dad's greatest achievements .


We're all grown up...but we still give eachother a hard time. Thats the way love is.


My main man, ain't he a doll.


I'll never be too big for a piggy back ride! Sorry Tye.


This was taken after I died in Frankenstein. People say they see a big resemblance but I don't see it. J/K


Me and Becca last 4th of July.


The men in my life! 


This is a bad pic but we were really nervous, right after this we went skycoasting!


The whole group at Lagoon for the end of the summer bash.
















1 comment:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Wow, you do still blog after all! I love all the pictures and Grammy and Papa haven't changed a bit, although everyone else grew up a lot!